- 2 jars (24 oz. each) spaghetti sauce
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- 1 container (24 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 3-4 cups chopped veggies of choice
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Parm. cheese for topping (optional)
- Parsley for topping (optional)
Place a liner in the crockpot, or spray it w/ cooking spray. Spread ½ cup sauce on the bottom of the crockpot. Break the noodles the best that you can to fit one layer, as equally as possible, to cover the bottom. Cover w/ 1/3 of ricotta, then veggies, then sauce, then cheese. End w/ another noodle layer, and repeat. You should end with a layer of noodles on top, covered w/ a thin layer of sauce and then shredded cheese. Cover and cook on high for 3 hrs. or on low for 5-6 hrs. It helps to turn the crockpot off after cooking and let the lasagna sit for 30 min. to an hr. to let the noodles absorb the sauce. At this pt., you can add the parm. cheese and parsley as desired.