- ½ spaghetti squash, scooped out and cooked
- 2 tbsps. Olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Sliced fresh basil leaves, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup grated parm.
- 1 sliced tomato
- Shredded mozzarella, to taste
- Balsamic glaze, to drizzle and serve with
Preheat oven to 375º. In a mixing bowl, combine spaghetti squash, oil, garlic, basil, salt and pepper, and parm. Spread into a greased 8×8” casserole dish. Layd tomato slices on top, and season the tomatoes w/ salt and pepper. Sprinkle w/ mozz. Cheese and additional parm. Bake 15-20 min., or until cheese is beginning to brown. You may drizzle with balsamic glaze, if desired.